Starting September 2017, Software Engineer @ Google, working in the YouTube creator analytics team.
- Software Engineer @ Youtube, September 2017 - now, Zurich (Switzerland)
- Intern Software Engineering @ Chrome, Fall 2016, Chapel Hill (NC, United States)
University of Groningen
- Mentor for freshman Applied Physics students, 2015
- Teaching assistant for Physics Laboratory 1, 2015
- Teaching assistant for Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures, 2016
- Mobiyou, Co-Founder, 2012 - 2017. Mobiyou offers a wide range of internet related services to small businesses, such as webdevelopment, SEO strategies and online marketing. I'm mainly concerned with the technical implementations and acquiring new customers.
- BoGames, Co-Founder, 2008 - 2014. BoGames exploited Mafiaroots, an online text-based mafia game with 3,500 monthly active players. I implemented all the features of the game and maintaned the servers on which the game was deployed.
- MedievalGuild, Founder, 2007 - 2009. MedievalGuild was my first programming project: an online text-based game developed with the LAMP stack. It attracted some 500 monthly active players and became my first business.
University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Bachelor of Science, Computing Science, Cum Laude, 2013 - 2016, 4.0 / 4.0 GPA 1
- Bachelor of Science, Applied Physics, 2011 - 2016, 3.6 / 4.0 GPA 1
Stanford University, California, United States
- Summer Session, 2015, 4.0 / 4.0 GPA
These GPA's have been converted from the Dutch 1-10 scaling system using the conversion table at mastersportal.eu